View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 05:59 PM   #10
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
We do not have an easy schedule my friend. The way this team is playing the rest of our schedule is very difficult what did you not see today? Nothing personal here. The sooner Mahomes gets his rookie snaps out of the way the less of a rookie year he has next year as our starting QB. Your reasoning here in your thread means you still believe in this team whereas I do not believe in this team to go all the way to the Super Bowl let alone just make it to the playoffs the way they are playing now. Just saying.
I’m confident with Smith getting it together. Home games are HUGE with this team. We have killer home field advantage.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote