View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 11:50 AM   #81
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
In their official "getting the call" videos, Gay and Sneed both mentioned talking to or staff at the combine AND having follow up Zoom meetings after. Niang and Keyes both mentioned Zoom interviews.

Agreeing with Chargem, I don't think it's that Corona shortened the list so much as it shortened our awareness of Chiefs activities and media documentation of who we meet with.

I feel based on those comments from the prospect videos, Dante is fair game to add them now after the draft to match the consistency of his lists from previous years (if that's his take as keeper of the list). Danna is the only one I personally haven't seen anything on one way or another.
It's been reported that he likely would have been a draft pick of ours if he had declared for the previous draft. And the area scout is on record of that and the fact that he had corresponded with him before this past season. So I'd say it's safe to assume we'd met with him this year too.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote