View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 07:18 PM   #42
DeadPunisher

I can't wait for the 4K game video, but I just watched the SB with the Westwood radio feed with Harlan and Kurt Warner, and Harlan was great, but in Kurt Warner's mind the 49ers didn't commit a penalty the entire game, and the Chiefs were borderline cheating by not getting called for all the penalties they were committing.

He said some nice things about our players, but to my ears he was 100% wanting the 49ers to win, and seemed upset when flags didn't fly. He even said that there was no DPI on Kelce in the end zone, and that Kelce created the contact by stopping and trying to catch the ball from a terribly bad pass.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.