Thread: Chiefs Alex Smith on 810
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 03:11 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Paraphrase:Everyone loved us the first five weeks. Now nobody is on the bandwagon. It's just us. (The players.)

Not sure if that was directed to fans, media or both. Sounded a bit disappointed and dejected. Short interview, not much of substance.
That's not the first time I have heard an interview with him described that way. I think he has depression. I am not just criticizing it kind of reminds of when I found out Springsteen had it. Sometimes it just baffles us how someone could feel that way that has so much going for them. I get its chemical but still hard to understand.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote