View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 03:52 PM   #75
I could of gone pro

I saw Billy Squier in '82 and he was blown away by the opening act, but it was only Saga doing the World's Apart tour. I was suppose to see Queen in St. Petersburg at the Sunshine Speedway May14, 1975, but when I was getting ready to go they announced the concert was cancelled because the stage wasn't big enough and strong enough to support the band's equipment, per the Fire Marshall. Our local Tampa/St. Pete rock station played Queen's first album a lot, especially the song "Liar" so they would of had a good size crowd. I gave the movie 10 Stars!
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli