Thread: Movies and TV CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 02:11 PM   #45
Don't Tease Me

Just got around to watching the first 2 episodes on DVR after recording entire season.

Ugh!!

Time travel is bad enough when it's used occasionally in a movie/tv show ala The Flash but this show is based on it.

Acting is poor
writing is worse
overload on cheese

I hate when they don't have people react normally. I can suspend my belief for fantasy reason, like special powers and stuff, but when a person just stand there or insists on talking while the bad guy kills somebody. Annoying.

Why do these shows insist on making the good guys so incompetent? Can't they make a show last without all the good guys being morons?

I just deleted the remaining 10 shows after watching the 2 pilot shows. I assume it will be canceled anyway.

Terrible
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.