View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 02:27 PM   #373
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
Hootie is like the heroin addict who will say or do anything to get his next fix. He is a gambling addict. He insisted upon having action the very first week even though he and the group were completely unprepared to go forward. That ended in a dumpster fire and we lost 60% of the entire bankroll. In typical Hootie fashion, he blamed everybody but himself. Then he got an offer for 7 free plays from Fanduel because of a promotion they were running, and he felt absolutely compelled to play those picks on his own. When he was reminded that this was a blatant violation of the most important rule of the group, he told us all to go **** ourselves, that he had 7 free plays, and he was damn well going to play them. When somebody said "Fine, go ahead, just don't duplicate the group's entries", he refused to make even that small compromise. He said "If this costs the group money, I will pay it all back". Yeah, right.

Like a heroin addict, Hootie's inability to control his own behavior wound up costing him everything.

I probably wouldn't have banned him from the site, although I understand completely why he was banned. I would preferred to kick him out of the group and then pound him relentlessly in the open forum until he posted an "I'm leaving forever" thread.
He's banned from CP? I can't agree with that in this instance.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.