View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 09:25 AM   #786
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Personally, I'd be afraid to roast MOhillbilly. It's kind of scary when he gets pissed off, and that's pretty scary if I can feel that through an internet message board.
Meh, I'm sure he'd be fine with being roasted as long as certain lines weren't crossed. Lines that shouldn't be crossed in the first place (like this Redrum dude making a comment about his deceased father, as he apparently did). I'm sure the dude would be fine with being roasted... would probably think it's funny. Hell, he checked in a few days ago to say he thought this shit was funny...the night of the Guru roast, I think.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.