View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 11:17 AM   #1316
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Just finished Darksiders 3 last night and I really don't get what all the hate is about. Sure, there were elements that were questionable, namely Fury's dialogue, but I found it to be a fun game overall. I'd wait for a sale, you don't need to spend $60 on it, but I would be surprised if it wasn't on the Steam Christmas Sale here in a week or two.
I wait on almost every game anymore. It's great when you get a game with all the bugs ironed out, all the DLC included, and all for 1/3 the price or better. The only game I bought on day 1 was RDR2 and I might do the same with RE2.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.