Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 03:18 PM   #231
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
the wife reminds me of Katy Segal's character in Sons of Anarchy. I loved the character at the beginning, but grew to hate her because she was always stirring up everything lo.

I'm down for the wife to get wiped out.
What makes her character so difficult to tolerate is her absolute certainty that she's right. Every time. About everything.

And we as the audience can see that she has clearly screwed up biggly a couple of times now. And that despite this fact, she continues to operate as though she's infallible.

Marty is almost certainly more intelligent than she is. Now she's a more creative and dynamic operative than he is, but that makes her more of an idea person than the decisionmaker.

She is undeniably critical. As noted - Marty needs her ability to navigate these waters. But she's not a CEO - she's a Department head. Her best role is chief lieutenant and she's unwilling to accept that fact.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.