View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 08:41 PM   #415
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
I have no idea what kind of woman I could pull. I'm guessing if I ventured out to bar at 1:30 AM I could bring home some drunk skank like anyone.
Depends on the level of skank you shoot for.

There are hot skanks, and then there are just skanks.

See, the thing about the bar is that you've got to either be good looking, have money, or have a silver tongue to get with someone. I guess being one of the fucktards who dances could help.

Most of the hot skanks will go for the New Jersey Tang Douchebag types, but they also have gonorrhea, so fuck 'em (or don't in this case).

You'd probably fare better with the angry fat friend of the hotter chick, as not only would you be figuratively throwing yourself on a 200 pound cockblock grenade, but you'd also likely score some ass, as unattractive women will often try to overcompensate in bed (sounds misogynistic, but it's mere statistics in this case).
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.