View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 11:39 AM   #54
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
New concessions and restrooms. New upper-level concourse with heaters. New TVs. New furnishings/fixtures/AV in the existing suites.

The screens, field access tunnel, and pedestrian bridge are where the bulk of the cost seems to be if I had to guess.
I know inflation and all that, but how does THAT cost 70% of what it took to build the cowboys stadium and 42% of what it cost to build the Raiders stadium?

While I think the vote will pass anyway, this did nothing to help it. Fans don't want to pay more just for the ability to park further away and walk on a bridge to the stadium.

Should have just added a roof and left it at that. Could have had a gravel parking lot and people would have been ok if it meant they didn't have to freeze once they got inside the stadium.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote