View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 02:16 AM   #158
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
This is why I think the stats so far have been misleading

When the game has been somewhat close our defense forced punts. The game started out with two straight Pitt punts followed by a long fga. When we were up big they came back. When the second half started and we were tied again KC forced Pitt to punt 3/5 possessions.

Same thing in Chargers game. Up 31-12 and our d goes soft and they start racking up yards and points.

I'm not saying the d is good, but it's been better than 32nd, that's for sure.
Said before Steelers did that to Sacksonville in the play-offs, ok they had Bell but I am not going to be totally ashamed that they scored points. The last 9 points were gifted by Chiefs mistakes, plus a stop/fumble return wrongly chalked off.

Defense has room to get better.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli