Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 07:16 PM   #786
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I appreciate that. You don't get many people who do that until you start pressing them
Not a problem. I've been on here for a long time and I'm certainly not going to try to weasel anybody.

I do have one friend who's local who has also expressed interest in it. He's supposed to get back to me by the end of the week as well. If he craps out, and you want to make the deal, I'll probably sell it using my best friend's gunbroker account. I've never sold a gun to somebody out of state, so doing that will take all the mystery out of it. I'll list it and let you know immediately that it's there. And if I can't list the extra mags and holsters that go with it (never used gunbroker for anything before, so I just don't know), after you've paid I'll drop those in the mail to you.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.