Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 07:11 PM   #785
Supporter

Amazing guns I own:

Steyer SSG04 .308. It's a sub 1/2 gun, and I can hit a 5" circle at 500 yards every time with this rifle. Trigger is perfect, and the action is fantastic. It's married to a Steiner Military 4-16 scope, which makes it even better.

S&W 1911. Just a great pistol

Palmetto 14.7" carbine with Aimpoint Pro. (build) This thing eats everything, and shoots well. I have never had a single misfeed and it has over 5k rounds through it's F/N barrel.

Armalite AR-30A1 and Vortex Razor. .338 Lapua Mag that shoots great. I am about to replace the muzzle brake with a mount for a Silencerco Harvester Big Bore. The only rifles I would trade this for is a Desert Tech SRS or AI.

Shit guns I own.

DPMS .260. Every DPMS heavy barrel I own is damn accurate. This piece of shit is a 1 1/2" gun on a good day. **** it.

Ruger LC9. **** this pistol and everything associated with it. I wouldn't use it to shoot myself after an Atlanta-like loss in the Superbowl.

I own a shitload more weapons, and most are decent to good. These are the rifles that stand out in my love/hate relationship.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.