Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 04:53 AM   #2167
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I'll be here for at least next three or four nights I took two vacation time and have two rest nights I just couldnt wait any longer I had a fever so I called in. A fever for fishing is reasonable excuse to miss work I just didn't mention the fishing part.

I maybe slightly cold but at least I'm not hungry I fixed me four large (precooked) tasty shrimp a thin cut breakfast pork chop and an egg with cheese. I got a square copper skillet it's marvelous no sticking and it fits perfectly on my portable butane Coleman stove. This is the life for me.
Amen bruv, sounds awesome... that is indeed living
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote