View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 06:01 PM   #241
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'll never really understand why this is a bragging point between fans. Were we Chiefs fans lesser because the team was awful for 50 years?
most Cardinals fans on here grew up in Springfield, Columbia area or St. Louis. If your a baseball fan in those areas, you were a Cardinal fan. I was watching the Cardinals in a World Series before the Royals existed. I was also watching Lenny the cool and Otis Taylor on TV. The Chiefs were and still are the NFL football team in Springfield.

You are a fan of the team you grew up with. You can’t switch because they suck or you moved to a different town. That’s a violation of fan rule #1. No bandwagon fans are tolerated.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.