View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #744
RAISE EM RIGHT

can somebody please give us the official CP guide for "quality threads" detail? I think that I've started maybe a max of 10 threads in 3 years and almost every time, it's hammered by just a few thread nazis as a "nobody's interested, not another_______ thread" thread....then goes on to last a few days on the front page with tons of posts of other folk who still want to talk about it....so I'm just wondering who's the self appointed quality thread police. I have to admit that I'm usually a little late to topics because i work. But still....you know. Because it seems to me that about 90% of the threads on here start with a random thought. Is there a problem with that?
KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.