Thread: Movies and TV NAPOLEON
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 02:03 PM   #21
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
You make him Josephine's simp and have that be the focus of the movie....

I watched it last night, and kept checking to see how soon it would be over.
Figures. Gotta love woke Hollywood. Behind every great man is a woman who either (a) actively conspires against him, or (b) has his balls in her purse. Is "purse" still an acceptable word, or should I call it a "utilitarian handbag"? I'd hate to offend anyone.

As far as this movie goes, in the past I'd have been chomping at the bit to see a sweeping, historical epic done by Ridley Scott. But I thought the trailers were awful. Phoenix's bland, bored expression never altered. A bad sign borne out by the overwhelmingly negative reactions.

Also, **** the French.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote