Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 10:59 AM   #55
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Crusade was awesome because it got back to what Indy does...cool shit in the desert, in pursuit of an ancient (but well known) religious artifact, fight scenes and killing Nazi's. Though they calmed down the killing stuff in that one. Add in Sean Connery and shiiiiit...you have one of the best movies ever...

Temple was a departure, still Indy, but in a completely different context. He was not on the hunt for the Shankira stones, he literally fell into it...Then you had his screwable but annoying leading lady and the deathnell for most all movies...a kid side kick. Even with all that, I still loved Temple. I dunno. It's Indy.

****ing Crystal Skull was NOT Indy. It was a tired old man running around confused half the time. We all went in wanting it to be Indy, and instead we got a bunch of CGI shit and completely over the top fights and scenarios. Best fight in the whole thing was in the diner or whatever on the college campus.

Again, I have no confidence that they will not **** up another one. Hollywood has been screwing with my youth (Star Wars, Jurrasic Park, Ghostbusters, etc) for too long. They need to just knock that shit off.

...and yes, I will go and see this...
They know they have us by the balls.

Most of us will go drop a $20 bill on a Saturday afternoon to go watch Indy no matter how good or bad it is.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.