Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 11:18 AM   #52
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I don't think you're in the minority at all. I loved Raiders and Last Crusade, but IMO Last Crusade is better. Sean Connery was great as the dad, and I loved the opening scene with River Phoenix. When the guy says "You lost today, kid, but that doesn't mean you have to like it" and puts the hat on his head... perhaps the best scene in all of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, as much as I loved the original, The Last Crusade is my favorite for all of those reasons you listed.

If I'm flipping channels and it's on, it's one of those movies I just can't turn off until it's over.
Last Crusade is definitely the best 3rd movie of any franchises. I'm torn too. Loved the orginal but the Last Crusade was so well done, its close to the original and my favorite.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.