Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 07:10 PM   #46
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
That’s awesome.
Yeah, he has/has had in the past some pretty cool shit. That's definitely near the top. He also had one of the whips. Again, no way of knowing if they were used by Ford, the guy from the opening scene, or a stuntman.

I've also had on my head the diving helmet worn by Ed Harris in the Abyss. That one was definitely worn by Harris, since for the scenes it was used his face was shown.

He's got one of Downey's Iron Man helmets, but I was fairly sure my big ol' melon head wouldn't fit in that one, and I didn't want to risk breaking it trying. This stuff is massively valuable.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.