View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 12:41 PM   #15
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Nick Harris out of Washington looks like a great fit at C for this system. Big, strong, athletic, can move.

Might be available in the second...
All I really know about him is he had a really good game against Auburn last year. He does have really good size though for our system, you're probably right. It'd be really nice if we could get him in the second without having to trade up.

My question about him, is what is his injury history? I would love to find a durable guy to lock down that position for Mahomes for the foreseeable future.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.