View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 11:16 AM   #14
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Nope. I still think TE2/OTF is a high-key low-key need. Not so much for the needed boost to offense, although Gronk/Hernandez domination would be badass.... but more for the insurance God forbid Kelce get hurt. And he's not getting younger.

MLB is a huge need. We have monsters inside on the DL, a monster on the edge in Clark, a monster in the backfield in Mathieu and an emerging Thornhill.... but the center of our defense could use a monster.

CB
is still a big need but I think having a good coach and throwing moderate/decent veterans has been a good approach this year. Spags' influence is immeasurable. Factor in Fenton's unlikely performance, Reaser's potential return and Ward's increased confidence (plus his upcoming lasik surgery this offseason), and I don't think the house is on fire as it was earlier this season. Still need a "dude" though.

Interior OL can always get better. Have to protect the franchise.

RB of the future would be nice. I have faith in Veach to find this anywhere in the draft. Not sure Darwin is bright enough or big enough to be "the dude" down the line, but he'll hopefully progress in year 2. We saw what Mahomes can do when we have a terrifying RB in Hunt; I'd like to find the Edge James to his Peyton for the next 5-7 years.

***Also important to note that Free Agents will want to play with MVPat and it will put us in great position to win guys over even if we aren't the highest bidder.***
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.