View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 09:14 AM   #9
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's just setup to really take guys at the back of the round that drop for certain reasons and not really worry about positions. Just keep stocking talent, fill holes with FA and go from there.
That's generally how I approach it anyway. The only time I might not was when I had a specific plan in mind for innovation.

That's why I was hard-up on Hockenson last year - I'd gotten focused on him specifically because I wanted to add an additional wrinkle by increasing the use of 12 personnel to help out the running game.

I might make a reach pick if it's not because of a need specifically, but rather because of an overarching impact the player could have across the board. I thought similarly with Nassir Adderley because I thought he could be the sort of dynamic complement to Mathieu that would make the secondary completely matchup proof - turns out that Thornhill gave the same thing WITHOUT a need to jump early.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.