View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 05:58 PM   #145
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Decheambeau probably wouldn't be a professional golfer if it wasn't for his scientific methods. He realized early on that he doesn't have the "feel" like his peers. So he breaks it down to things he can manage. I respect that because as a golfer this has always been my bugaboo as well. Whatever feel other players as good as me. I just never had it. The more mechanical, robotical, and scientific I am the better I perform.
On that point, the Masters prohibits green-reading books which I believe he relies on pretty heavily normally. I doubt this will ever be one of his favorite places to play.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.