View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 03:34 PM   #9
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I don't think I have that many more than any long time regular user. A lot of my issues I figure out elsewhere. I just throw up here the ones that don't seem to be answered elsewhere.

My last problem with my portable drive turned out to be a fairly common one with certain drives in Windows 10, it just happened to me before anyone started talking about it online, so I asked about it here to see if anyone had any solutions.

Mostly it's just brainstorming. They're not like some people here who post the periodic 'hey I clicked on something from a Nigerian prince and now the power is out for my whole neighborhood. Please help immediately!!'

It's more 'I have this weird thing I'm trying to figure out and no one seems to be discussing it elsewhere, if anyone has insights, I'd appreciate them.'

As for this one, I have fully functioning printer back by putting in the old cartridge. Eventually, it will have to be replaced. If the one I tried previously still doesn't work, I have a few more new cartridges stocked up. If none of them work, I'll cross that bridge then. The working premise right now, is that the 'new' cartridge was either defective, or most of the ink dried up in it while in the package.

I Gotcha - probably true.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.