Thread: Home and Auto EV Cars/Trucks
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 01:32 PM   #184
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
American made cars will get cheaper, but you will need to pay a subscription for every little thing in it.

Want AC? **** you pay me money. Want to use cruise control? **** you pay me money. Want to listen to the stereo? **** you pay me money.

It’s coming.
Yeah Tesla already has a $9.99 a month for "premium connectivity" which is such a crock. You can't really even be able to use the features without it except for the map. I have to use Tune In to get AM radio. Can't use spotify, etc. I just use my phone as a hot spot right now but I'm sure I'll get tired of doing that and just breakdown and buy it. I can't figure out a way for the car to automatically connect to the wifi of my phone after I start driving. I have to manually turn the wifi back on when I start a trip, which is annoying.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.