View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 10:33 AM   #26223
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
But it wasn't. If the Texans had been stopping the Chiefs offense themselves, not the Chiefs doing it themselves you'd have more of a point. So he ultimately thought 3 TD's and 3 two point plays was a big enough lead, but once the Chiefs scored a single TD, he thought he needed to get to 50?

Nah. Either be aggressive or don't. There's the mental aspect of your team seeing how you're playing this all out that you can't really measure.
But that's the thing - in real time, I'm not positive he did. I think he got locked into typical 'coach think' and took the points.

Then with the 10 minutes of real time that happened between the decision to kick the FG and the decision to fake the punt, he realized "uh oh - probably ****ed that 4th down call up..."

You can't see what's happening in front of you, KNOW that you have to be aggressive and then say "yeah, but I wasn't 10 minutes ago so we're in for a penny, in for a pound..."

The 4th down call was almost certainly a mistake - the fake punt wasn't and that's regardless of the call he made on 4th.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.