View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 12:51 PM   #104
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
There is no Twilight stigma. Good lord. Let it go.
I'm largely unaffected by it.

I'm a grown adult man and, as such, have never watched a twilight movie.

In the end Bruce Wayne/Batman is a simple character who rarely shows emotion and therefore comes off as wooden if you do it correctly. If the movie is good, people will remember him well. If it sucks, he'll take the majority of the heat. Bale was surrounded by an amazing supporting cast with Caine, Freeman, AND Gary Oldman. All did great work.

I don't really think Bale is that great. He barely ever changes his facial expression. It works for batman, but yanno. He'll lose 80 pounds for a role and almost kill himself doing it, so he's a great actor or whatever.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.