Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 02:01 PM   #74
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Of course it did, in terms of popularity alone, Loki is one of the most popular characters in the Marvel universe, WandaVision started off slow as hell, too enamored with it's own homage to classic TV and cryptic hints to actually tell a cohesive or interesting story, and let's face it, Falcon and the Winter Soldier are the ugly girls that you try to go through to get to the hot one. One is damaged on the inside and the other is just not interesting enough to warrant your attention.
I just could not disagree more with your take on WandaVision.

The attention to detail was absolutely amazing, as was the writing, score, casting and overall story arc, which takes on a different feel when watching the entire season for the second time.

You guys never cease to amaze me: People bitch and bitch and bitch that "Hollywood has run out of ideas!!!!", yet when something "original" is aired, it's not good enough.

There's just no way to please everyone but I think it's safe to say that WandaVision was a rousing success that beat all expectations in terms of streaming numbers and internet buzz.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote