Kyler Murray
Cam Newton
Josh Allen
Gardner Minshew

drop-off

Dak Prescott
Derek Carr

I really hate those young QB's don't I?
Aaron Rodgers, Russel Wilson and Cam Newton aren't young.

And you'll give credit to Derek Carr and Gardner Minshew as top 10 QB's but yet you can't see Deshaun Watson or Carson Wentz's ability?

You'll put Josh Allen as your 7th best QB but then say the jury is still out on him? C'mon man.

That's what im talking about, what's the standard here for Herbert? Is Josh Allen the standard? Your 7th best QB?

Is Derek Carr the standard? Because Herbert displayed more physical ability than Carr ever has, in 1 game alone.

If Herbert ends up, by the end of the year, being in the 15-10 range, then he was a success.

No one expects him to be Mahomes/Wilson/Rodgers, nor do the Chargers need him to be.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.