View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 03:30 PM   #241
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Okay ... so, it seems excessive ... I get that ...

But did David Misell think that darkness was excessive when he invented the flashlight?

After all, it was just as dark in 1899 as it is now and that didn't stop him from saying, "Damn. It's too dark in here.", and begin working on a device that could save humanity from countless trips, falls, broken toes, and cracked foreheads.

Where, I ask you would the county police (who protect and serve us every single day of their precious lives) be if they couldn't use an official, government-issued flashlight to dig through your car and identify the 6-month-old roach that just happened to be stuck between the backseat cushions? Nowhere, that's where.

Let's just try to keep this thing in perspective.

FAX

Really officer, that roach belongs to Mr. Wizard, not me. The cricket and the millipede however happen to be mine.

P.S. Could you please quit shining that government issue flashlight at my girlfriends breast?
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.