View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 06:13 AM   #108
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, I would think that Cheyenne's climate is similar to that of Fort Collins, which is quite tolerable. I also hear a lot about the wind in Wyoming, but I haven't been outside there enough to have any knowledge of it. I kind of like Cheyenne as a town. It's a bit small, but I think I could live there. Same with Laramie, and Laramie has the advantage of being a college town.
The only Issue with that area is I-80 between Cheyenne and Laramie in the winter. As I'm sure you well know, it's only about 50 miles, but that stretch can get brutal. The whiteouts are as bad as it gets. There have been some huge pileups on that road because of zero visibility.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.