View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 11:36 AM   #522
"You like to drink?"

Then, the 21-year-old former Oklahoma State football star charged with choking and punching his pregnant girlfriend in December apologized for the events that led to his dismissal from the program.

“I did something I shouldn’t have done,” Hill told Associate District Judge Stephen Kistler. “I let my feelings take control of me.”

Hill, joined by defense attorney Jay Husbands, pleaded guilty and received three years on probation as result of a plea agreement with the district attorney’s office.

He plead guilty to the charges of choking and punching his girlfriend. IN COURT.

If you don't think an admission of guilt in a court of law isn't a matter of fact and is instead a "headline" then you live in a fantasy land.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.