Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 09:43 PM   #223
Plays to win the game!

It was pretty good. The biggest gripes from critics I could see; formulaic plot, one note villain, too much CGI. I still found myself enjoying it, thought Batman was kinda weakly written in this film with not enough action to do. Flash was the best, Aquaman was good, WW was WW, and Cyborg wasn't as robotic as I thought he would be, or looked in the trailers. Some things I left scratching my head on, but nothing that detracted from the overall film. I could see it in the 7-8/10 range. RT score is just critics bitching with a preconceived notion, you'll enjoy yourself. If you're worried about it, go see a matinee during the day so you don't spend as much money.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.