Thread: Life Annoying Neighbors...
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 08:44 AM   #150
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I didn't realize what these were called. We had them at our old house.

They would produce spikey balls that were green at first, then turned brown. Seemed like every other year was when they would produce an overwhelming amount of these spikey balls. We called them ankle breakers. We would rake them up every 2-4 weeks and they would fill one of those big yellow lawn bags. We had one on our property near the street and so did our next door neighbor. Both had been there for decades and the roots were causing the sidewalk to come up. My kids loved it when they were young as they used them for skateboards and bike ramps. We hated those trees. We had the one on our property cut down and the sidewalk fixed a few years before we eventually moved.

Those remind me of a tame version Goat head weed.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote