Thread: Life Annoying Neighbors...
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 06:33 AM   #147
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
threads like this make me really appreciate my neighborhood. Everyone is very polite and minds their own business.
Agreed, we are so fortunate to have so much distance between us here. Our biggest asshole neighbor died a little over a year ago and his wife shortly after.

The trees here are a constant battle as they were all volunteer and hap-hazard as this used to be cattle grazing ground prior to the lake/dam.

Have been planting desirable trees for the last decade. Colorado Blue Spruce, Peach, Plum and Austrian Pine. One of the peach trees just died along with a loblolly pine, my favorite and the Cherry tree. About to give up on dogwood after 6 failures.

Fig trees have done extremely well and many of the neighbors look forward to enjoying the figs in the fall and plums in the summer.

I have taken down 34 cedar trees, a monster 100 ft tall Sycamore and now the Emerald Ash Borer has attacked our three Ash trees. I hired the biggest one removed two weeks ago and just noticed the other two starting to lose their bark.

Last edited by HemiEd; 03-12-2024 at 06:51 AM..
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote