Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 08:28 PM   #216
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
At first, I kind of regretted getting my pre-order from Amazon because it delayed me playing the game by a day. But I saved $10 and got the soundtrack on 2 CDs, a physical map of NC, 3 postcards, 5 stickers, and a little quick guide booklet.

I'll probably never end up doing anything with any of it, but it's still pretty nice of CDPR to include all those things and makes me feel a little better about getting the game the way I did.
LOL, I thought the discs were a physical installer for the game. No idea that was the soundtrack. That's awesome. I really thought the "Digital" version would just be an email with a code. Had no clue it was still a physical box. It's pretty damn cool...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.