Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 01:28 PM   #212
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
So is it true this is basically unplayable on the older consoles?
I'm on ps4. I crashed twice at the very end of my first night playing, about 6 hours in, right when I reached Night City itself for the first time (this isn't a spoiler - it probably won't take many people that long; I explored every inch of the badlands starting area that I could find). I haven't had any problems since then.

I did turn off chromatic aberration, film grain and motion blur before even beginning to play, which may or may not impact my performance. But I would do that on any game.

Game performance has been fine. Some occasional (pretty rare) graphics tearing, but no stuttering or issues with frame rate and/or stability.

I expected a buggy mess after hearing about review performance and then day zero players, but it just hasn't been to this point (knock on wood).
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote