Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 11:13 PM   #285
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
From my understanding, Bryan Fuller was the person that came up with the Klingon's new look.

Maybe it's best he stepped down as showrunner?

If so, that's appalling. The way I understood it he was whacked because he complained that they weren't going along with canon.

The one thing that saves it for me, and will probably continue to, is the martial aspect of it. I don't want saving whales or battling the moral implications of violating the prime directive because somebody saw a Vulcan with his knit cap off. I want space battles. I want strong nasty villains. Keep that coming and I'll find a way to deal with gorilla klingons and the goofy uniforms and ship designs.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.