View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 10:15 AM   #3
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
  • Three Roku devices (Roku 3 for my main TV, Stick for my bedroom, and Roku 2 for a seldom-used basement TV) and an old laptop to serve as a media server and occasional direct-view screen for stuff that doesn't have a Roku app.
  • Subscriptions for Netflix, Sling ($20 version) and Hulu (commercial-free version). I guess I also have Amazon Prime, but I don't really even think of that as a video subscription and use it pretty rarely.
  • Lots of movies I've purchased on Vudu (or bought Ultraviolet codes through third-party sites)
  • Tablo DVR to record OTA shows.
  • Plex to watch a handful of torrented shows that I can't get legally through any sort of streaming service.
  • VPN + NFL Gamepass to watch Chiefs games when they're not on locally.

I don't have the patience to deal wish finding a non-shitty stream on Kodi (and I TRY to stay as legal as I possibly can, though the networks still make it impossible from time to time).
How is your VPN + NFL Gamepass working? I had it for one season but it ended up being a hassle and I dropped it. I'm wondering if my VPN wasn't very good. How much do you spend on the two together?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.