Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 11:46 PM   #129
Ain't no relax!

Man, this game ****ed me over in the most frustrating way.

So, I took a quest on a really distant planet. I was supposed to go here and retrieve an old wedding ring for a Crimson Trace bartender. When I got there, I immediately saw a really cool looking huge ship land. Of course, I went into pirate mode. I killed everyone and stole it. Upon liftoff, I realized that this ship had considerably shorter travel distance, and I couldn't actually travel to any other planet to get to any more of my ships. I went back to where my original ship was, and the damn thing was gone. I was completely stuck. Couldn't fast travel, and there were no ship techs anywhere.

I was stuck hanging around this dumb planet for hours. Finally another ship landed that I could steal, which was capable of traveling to another planet.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote