Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2023, 09:27 AM   #121
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh4chiefs View Post
I'm finding a LOT of the game mechanics could be described that way. I'm still struggling with navigation. It seems like if I travel to a planet 10 times, I have to do it one way 9 times, and on the 10th trip I have to do it a different way. It's maddening. So it's either a bug or some game mechanic I don't understand. Which takes me back to my first comment. Really Bethesda, does it have to be THIS complicated just to do simple tasks?
I haven't started in on the mods yet, but that's coming.

Of course, all of these games are twitchy in the beginning. Between their own fixes and mods, they mostly smooth out.

And of course, it just takes time to figure shit out. I was just as lost with the shipbuilding a couple of weeks ago as I am with the outpost building now, and I've got that aspect down pretty well. Of course, shipbuilding is fun, and outpost building really doesn't interest me all that much. My biggest problem with shipbuilding is raising the cash to afford the expensive cool parts, while needing to buy throwaway shit to add to a garbage ship I'll never use which will allow me to meet the requirements of leveling up to be able to buy the expensive cool parts in the first place.

But this game's fun. Fun, goddammit.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote