Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 10:28 PM   #95
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
**** off, clown. You literally just said this:

“Almost any former male high school starter under 38 would mop the floor with her.”

Just shut the **** up with your nonsensical drivel. Absolutely worthless contributions over and over again. At least stand up to the stupid shit you post.
Any is probably a stretch I'm also not sure 1 on 1 determines what kind of player anyone is. For example she would definitely lose to my old teammate who's 6'8 220 pounds played at Nebraska. She's only 6'0 155 physically there's no way she's shutting someone down who outweighs her by that much and is that much taller. She's not playing that many women that size at all.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote