View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 06:34 PM   #682
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
No real chance to work on any this weekend dealing with that fuqutart about thought I was going go mma on him he spit on the floor and yelled **** you to my pal and I was like you don't want to **** with both of us and he cowered down but Goddamn he is a fuqutart. I really lost my vibe and going get laid after work so I'll get my vibe back.

This patient is notorious for hitting girls so I have no patience with him and we just want him get sent back to North One where he belongs. We can't be therapeutic when he is on my unit.
My work week sucked, but it is hard to complain because nobody got hurt, nor almost hurt. Some guy hitting girls, especially ones you know, damn you are showing some good restraint.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote