View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 09:22 AM   #3839
I'll be back.

Quote:
I sold 106,850 shares I want an apology from IBIo Because I took the day off to come to New York City and you don’t even have a meeting the girl I spoke to upstairs was nervous as hell and it’s not even your own office it’s an office that shared with another company are you guys kidding me you’re playing with all this money now you gonna get government money I don’t think so my numbers on his board Mr. president of the company call me
Bye.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.