View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 03:29 PM   #26
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I can't even watch Rick and Morty around my wife. All I hear is...."this is stupid"...or "why are you watching that?".

So when she's watching This is Us....I ask her why that chick is so fat.....or why that dude is always crying.
My wife hates it. Absolutely hates it. She loves Archer and even kinda likes You're the Worst. But she thinks Rick and Morty is the goddamn dumbest thing she's ever seen.

I have no idea how she couldn't even get into the Purge Planet or Microverse Battery episodes. Those weren't even that complicated and funny as hell.

I've watched This is Us with us for a few minutes and just start naming off soap opera tropes and shit for random characters until she throws me out.

"That one has cancer, right?"
"No, shutup."
"What about that one? Or is he gay and has AIDS?"
"No! Nobody has AIDS".
"Okay, so he's just gay. So who has the mysterious rich relative?"
"Yes, he's gay. And the rich....God Dammit, just go downstairs...."
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.