Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Rebels
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 11:24 PM   #185
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm hoping that once the Kenobi trilogy is set and announced, we'll see plenty of Obi Wan versus Vader.
I dunno. I think a head-on confrontation would be a little unrealistic, because Obi-Wan should be trying to stay as far away from the Empire as possible.

I'd like to see him get out of a couple of tough scrapes though...maybe he narrowly escapes and he and Vader share a look as Obi-Wan rides off.

I'd like it if one of the films dealt with Obi-Wan discovering Vader's identity.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.