View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 10:36 AM   #479
Bring it on Ahab!

Oh man I remember this. Before my time here but I'll never forget my reaction.

I didn't think Cassel was much of an upgrade over Thigpen and I outright said "Damon Huard is better than Matt Cassel"

Why? Because I said after Brady got hurt that they could trot a college QB out to run that talented freak show offense and win 10 games. Which they did. What I saw from Matt Cassel when I watched him in New England was startling. He was really BAD at throwing the football, which was always a trait I value in quarterbacks.

People thought I was just being negative, but man those remarks held up well. I wonder if they're archived on those websites....
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.